A man died of an electric shock when he fell asleep next to his phone while it was charging

A person died of an electrical shock when he fell asleep subsequent to his telephone whereas it was charging

The 34-year-old was discovered lifeless after receiving a shock from his cell phone at his bedside (Picture: Viral Press)

A jewelery employee was discovered by his colleagues after he was electrocuted whereas sleeping subsequent to his cell phone, it has been claimed.

Puttawat Kamwan, 34, didn’t come to work for 3 days in a row, so anxious colleagues determined to go to his condominium in Samut Prakan, Thailand.

Nevertheless once they entered his bed room they discovered him collapsed and rotting on the mattress together with his hand on his cellular phone.

Pictures from the scene present Mr Kamwan’s bed room with the charger and energy twine mendacity subsequent to his mattress.

His colleague Pantatip Kanthong, 22, mentioned: ‘We work in a jewellery retailer.. He was absent for 3 days and didn’t reply his telephone.’

– After work, we went to his room, however we discovered that his door was open. We went in with the mistress and located him.’

Constructing proprietor Nattanit Hawharn, 31, mentioned Puttawat stayed house alone and was often quiet in her room, so she did not assume something was incorrect.

Emergency companies in Thailand mentioned he had been lifeless for not less than three days earlier than he was discovered (Picture: ViralPress)
The store employee was discovered subsequent to his telephone charger after he was believed to have died from an electrical shock (Picture: ViralPress)
Mr Kamwan was found by colleagues after he didn’t come to work for 3 days (Picture: ViralPress)

She mentioned: ‘He was often quiet and resting in his room or ingesting cans of beer after work. We noticed that his door was open. We thought he was simply sick.’

Investigating officer police captain Pongnarin Nontanok of Bang Phli police station mentioned they discovered no traces of an assault.

He mentioned: ‘Puttawat Kamwan was nonetheless mendacity on his mattress. His proper arm additionally touched the charging telephone.

– We discovered no hint of an assault. In response to the proof, he had been lifeless for not less than three days.

‘His corpse was bloated and despatched a foul stench by the room.’

Pongnarin added that Puttawat could have been killed by a brief circuit as a result of his arm was mendacity on prime of the charging telephone.

The police officer mentioned: ‘The preliminary investigation reviews famous the presence of the telephone and charging cable, so electrocution was suspected as the reason for dying.

‘This was confirmed by an post-mortem on the Ramathibodi Chakri Naruebodindra Hospital in Bangkok.’

Contact our information group by emailing us at

For extra tales like this, check out our news page.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also
Back to top button