Cambridge Audio’s MXN10 & AXN10 Network Players offer affordable Hi-Res streaming.
Cambridge Audio’s MXN10 & AXN10 Community Gamers provide reasonably priced Hello-Res streaming.
One of many largest obstacles to mainstream adoption of high-res audio and high-end online players was the worth of admission. Most shoppers view their smartphone as the one on-line toy they are going to ever want; and that is very true for many who want to make use of Bluetooth audio system and wish to decrease any further elements or cables.
For the remainder who wish to entry Spotify ConnectApple AirPlay 2, ThereChromecast, TIDAL, Qobuz, and our dwelling networks — a smartphone does not actually work except your wi-fi audio system help all these platforms and lossless playback.
Including an online participant to a system should not be a sophisticated or costly endeavor and we’re beginning to see a development rising within the entry-level and mid-range classes with a brand new vary of reasonably priced high-end internet gamers that supply entry. to nearly the whole lot however with out the flowery contact display or headphone amplifier. NAD has simply launched the CS1 online game and we’re not stunned to see two new fashions from Cambridge Audio.
Cambridge Audio launched the AXN10 and MXN10two new community gamers that deliver recent pricing and kind issue choices to its famend StreamMagic line.
From web radio to music streaming companies to your personal digital music assortment, the brand new devoted gamers serve them up in fashion, with easy management through the StreamMagic app.
The complete-size, restricted version AXN10 joins Cambridge Audio’s entry-level AX Sequence vary of hi-fi elements, including a devoted music streaming choice alongside the favored AX collection built-in amplifier, CD participant and tuner fashions.
The MXN10 presents the identical options and performance in a extra compact kind issue, making it a discreet and simple manner so as to add streaming to any music system – together with upgrading classic gear.
Each gamers provide unbelievable worth for cash, benefiting from Cambridge Audio’s vital ongoing funding in streaming know-how R&D, which has spawned a number of award-winning merchandise together with the CXN V2 online game and Evo all-in-one systems.
”At Cambridge Audio we consider in providing our listeners a selection; it’s important to supply totally different paths to the music you’re keen on. We’re excited to broaden the StreamMagic household to much more listeners worldwide,” says Stuart George, CEO of Cambridge Audio.
Worth and Availability
Each can be accessible from March at cambridgeaudio.com and Cambridge Audio’s in depth retail community on the following costs:
- AXN10 – $599/€599/£549
- MXN10 – $499/€499/£449
- INPUTS: Ethernet, USB enter (mass storage), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- OUTPUTS: Line output (unbalanced), Digital output (Coaxial and Optical)
- DAC: ESS Saber ES9033Q
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz – 70kHz +0/-1dB
- ETHERNET: IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
- WI-FI Wifi 5 twin band 2.4/5ghz
- BLUETOOTH: 5.0 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC and AAC
- COMMUNITY: UPnP, Native USB media, Web Radio, Chromecast, Spotify connection, Tidal, Qobuz, Roon Prepared, Airplay 2
- AUDIO FORMATS: ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, DSD (x512), WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC, AAC+, OGG Vorbis
- HI-RES SUPPORT: As much as 768KHz 32bit PCM, as much as DSD512
- Most energy consumption: 20W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD) & Weight:
- AXN10: 430 x 75 x 305 mm (3 kg)
- MX10N: 52 x 215 x 191 mm (1.2 kg)
For extra data: www.cambridgeaudio.com