Shop worker, 34, killed by electric shock after falling asleep next to his mobile phone charger

Store employee, 34, killed by electrical shock after falling asleep subsequent to his cell phone charger

A SHOP employee was electrocuted after falling asleep subsequent to his telephone charger.

When Puttawat Kamwan, 34, did not present up for work three days in a row, involved co-workers determined to cease by and pay him a go to.

Concerned colleagues went to his home to check on the missing worker


Involved colleagues went to his house to test on the lacking employeeCredit score: ViralPress
The man was missing for three days before co-workers went to check on him


The person was lacking for 3 days earlier than co-workers went to test on himCredit score: ViralPress

His colleague Pantatip Kanthong stated: “We work in a jewellery retailer… He was absent for 3 days and didn’t reply his telephone.

“After work, we went to his room however we discovered that his door was open. We went in with the landlady and located him.”

The person was found lifeless in his mattress in Samut Prakan, Thailandthe place he’s alleged to have been mendacity for days.

As Samut went to mattress, he plugged his Mobile phone and fell asleep – however he did not need to get up.

Horror as girl, 13, electrocuted while touching TV after getting out of shower
Mystery as a British diver found dead on the known

Horrified, his buddies and constructing supervisor found his decomposing physique holding the telephone.

Samut’s development supervisor Nattanit Hawharn stated she didn’t suspect something out of the abnormal, as Samut was often house alone and stored to herself.

She stated: “He was often quiet and resting in his room or consuming cans of beer after work. We noticed his door was open. We thought he was simply sick.”

Investigating officer police captain Pongnarin Nontanok stated there was no proof of foul play within the tragic loss of life.

He stated: “Puttawat Kamwan was nonetheless mendacity on his mattress. His proper arm was additionally touching the charging telephone.

Pongnarin stated electrocution was initially suspected as the reason for loss of life, as a result of telephone and charging cable.

This was later confirmed with an post-mortem on the Ramathibodi Chakri Naruebodindra Hospital in Bangkok.

Puttawat was missing for three days before his body was discovered


Puttawat was lacking for 3 days earlier than his physique was foundCredit score: ViralPress
The killer phone charger can be seen in this photo


The killer telephone charger could be seen on this photographCredit score: ViralPress


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button